Friday, August 8, 2014

Meet The Cat!

The Cat!

I've owned dogs, turtles, birds. I've had cats in my household growing up but none were raised by me from a kitten. They always belonged to someone else. Not this handsome guy here. I had him from 2 months old.  He had a brother who died at 6 months (you will get to see his pics later on while I explain his story). It's interesting how a pet can make a great companion. People think animals don't pick up your characteristics as a person but this guy here acts like me in so many ways. I think he is my animal spirit. This shot was taken in my hallway. Cats are curious creatures, so when I was trying to set up he kept putting his face in front of the lens. So when I finally got in a good position, he came back and I just snapped him really quick. When I looked at the screen, I was very impressed by the outcome.  So let's welcome the next cast member.

Rowdy Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment