Sporty
 |
| Sporty Girl |
I like to take different shots and as you will see, many of my shots are taken while in or around the elements of grass and greenery. What's most interesting is that I'm allergic to specific plants and really shouldn't be around it. This photo was taken at Red Hook Park, during a soccer game between a Haitian and Edcuadorian teams. It was a really hot, cloudy and hazy day out there too. What I realize about woman is that they like sports. If not playing, more so watching and attending sporting events. I think women treat sporting events like going to a club. Style, Style, Style. Women will dress down for a Basketball game, Boxing Match, Hockey and Football. If your a guy and want to meet a lady. Forget the club and head to your nearest sporting event.
No comments:
Post a Comment