Friends
 |
| Tres Amios |
I had to think hard to see what picture I wanted to add next. So I decided to introduce some more supporting cast to this film reel. The day was just perfect when I took this picture. The lighting, the colors and the pose. DOF (Depth OF Field) was sharp. This is one of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken. It was also the first time I took my camera with me outside. I chose this picture also, because these three guys here have been a bright side to my over 25 life. I grew up not having my blood brother around, so whenever I can meet other black males that are honest, not about BS and share commons goals with then you become not just my friend but my brother for life. Believe it or not it's hard for men to find true friends out in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment